Monday, April 22, 2013

1st grade friends

Good Monday morning, to you all!  Today I have this layout up on the Practical Scrappers blog.  The topic on the blog today is enamel dots.  I didn't have to search too hard for a layout where I have used enamel dots, they seem to be in my regular rotation these days.  They are theme-free and so easy to use!  They add a little dimension and interest to any layout.  

This layout is about my middle child and a dear friend of mine's daughter.  They were in a preschool gymnastics class together and then ended up in the same first grade class.  Because they knew each other previously, they have a special little bond thing going on in class!  So sweet. 


Here are a few close ups of my layering.



I've tucked a little note that I wanted to save in this envelope.  It is the perfect way to keep track of it without showing it on the layout.  One day it will be fun to look back and read it.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout, love the sprinkling of enamel dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Your paper selection is perfect for that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layers and fun bits and pieces. Great use of the enamel dots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe so cute they are together. Love all the little touches you gave this. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely layout i don't have any confident to play with turquis and i should try it...what a lovely layering like it...already put your blog link to my blog link malika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.