Saturday, April 27, 2013

egg hunt

Hello Saturday  It is the weekend... and we are finally supposed to have some decent weather in this neck of the woods.  Spring has taken it's sweet time this year.  Today I have a layout to share with you here and on the Bella Blvd blog.  This is the sketch that we used for this week's Saturday Sketch:


And here is my take on this sketch:


Again, I stuck pretty close to the sketch, adding a few more layers here and there.  The feathers are acting as a photo mat.  And I added an extra layer of scalloped borders.



I also decided I needed a bunch of word strips and buttons clustered as another embellishment.

Stop by the Bella Blvd blog to see what the other designers have done with this sketch...and then give it a try yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.