Tuesday, April 23, 2013

project life - week 14

I've been posting my Project Life pages regularly on the Chic Tags blog, but I don't always update here.  I thought today I would share my most recent week.  I am finding it easier to use pictures that fill the pockets these days.  I leave some pockets for journaling and some just to use for embellishments.  I still do the odd embellish the picture type of pocket, but of course that was taking a lot of time, and with my other projects that I have going on I needed to simplify this one.  I want to keep going with Project Life so I am trying to learn how to simplify some things!



Here are some details of some of my pockets:







To keep up with my Project Life pages check out the Chic Tags blog on Saturdays.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the 'mummy's bed' bit with the stars above it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! Love looking at your PL layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.