Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Boom!

Hello!  It doesn't really feel very warm here yet, but I am going to try to heat things up by sharing another layout using Bella Blvd's newest collection, All American! Maybe that will bring on some summer weather...


Boom:

I used my Cameo to cut out stars down the left side of my card stock and then backed the stars with fun patterned paper.  Finally I hand stitched around the stars.



I am really digging these two new Designer Tapes, navy dot and red chevron.

I hope you will stop by the Bella Blvd blog today to see more ideas using this hot, new collection.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous work with this wonderful new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so many different things and they all worked together beautifully! The stitched stars, the bunting, the washi tape. I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.