Tuesday, April 9, 2013

watercolors - a chic tags challenge

I am not a watercolorer.  I've always dreamed of it, but I know nothing about it.  This week on the Chic Tags blog, Veronica challenged us with the topic of watercolors... I really wanted to play along, but as I said before, my knowledge of water colors is pretty thin!  Anyway, here is the layout that I came up with.  

Fearless Artist:







How about you?  Are you a water colorer?  Join our challenge this week.  Check out the blog for more ideas and then link up your layout for a chance at this week's give away!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout - love all the colors. I love to play with colors, sometimes as watercolors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love the dreamy feel this LO has. beautiful watercolour play..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.