Sunday, April 7, 2013

Project Life Blog Hop

This was supposed to be posted yesterday... Double checked it was set for May 11??? Not sure how that happened

Good Morning!

I am pleased to be a part of Michelle's Saturday Project Life Blog Hop today!  Thank you, Michelle for the invitation!  This week, I have Week 12 to share with you here and on the Chic Tags blog.  I was busy getting ready for our Spring Break week, so once again felt a little short on time.  I used more full pocket sized photos which also allowed me more room for a couple of my favorite journaling cards (those Studio Calico ones that I have been cherishing).  I still had lots of places to embellish with Chic Tags, wood veneer, label stickers and more.

Week 12 - Left side

Week 12 - Right side
And here are some close ups:





Thanks for joining me today.   Come back again next Saturday for week 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.