Wednesday, August 28, 2013

by the light of the iPad

Good morning,  I have had this layout ready for a little while and forgot to post it.  

What do you do when you have a picture that really isn't scrapping worthy, but you like the memory?  There is something about this photo that I really liked, even though it is in the dark and of pretty terrible quality!  Sometimes that is OK.  In this case all I needed was a memory, so I went with it and still made a scrapbook page out of it.    

by the light of the iPad:





This LOVE circle cut is a Chic Tags freebie... I seriously love cutting in to the background of my layout these days and this was a perfect cut file to do that.  I cut it out and used it like a moon and then added a bunch of stars around it.




Tomorrow is the Social [Media] Butterflies blog hop so be sure to stop back by...

9 comments:

  1. super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo love how you scrapped it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! LOVING all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo Malika, and awesome page to scrap the memory!! Love the negative stars and Chic Tag cut file and the way you added your title on the cute journaling tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this lo is so cute! I love it..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this mk! i scrap grainy pictures all the time!! good for you for going for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love this layout already save it at my ipad. anyway love the photo so much malika!love the way you put the navy wood veneers,match with your theme. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.