Friday, August 23, 2013

the park in grand bend

Hi there,  I haven't been around much this week with getting my kids back to school.  I am hoping that means I can soon fall in to a routine myself with blogging and scrapbooking layouts.  I am up on the Bella Blvd blog today with this layout that uses Playdate, a brand new Bella line.  The colors in this line are super fun and bright.  

I added a little bit of interest to this card by hand stitching along the lines of the sun rays and then sticking some buttons randomly on top.



Of course, I always add a little bit of machine stitching too when I can...



4 comments:

  1. I just saw this over on BB's blog!! I loveeeeeee it!! LOVING the photos and love love love the stitched rays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Malika! Love the touch of stitching you added to the sunburst card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i just love the sun and the stitching you added to it. amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable layout, love all your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.