Wednesday, February 13, 2013

One more day and it is Valentine's day!  Here is another love inspired layout for the occasion!  Again, I used BoBunny's Love Letters line to make this one.  I had a lot of pictures and didn't know which ones to use so I shrunk them down to 2x2 and fit a whole bunch on the page!  I love that even though this line was intended for Valentine's Day, it really could be used for anything love related. This layout and more projects are displayed at the Scrapbooking Studio.  Come on by for more inspiration!



The little postcards were my favorite part so I saved them for my journaling...


I hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this. Love how you used the block of photos and the journalling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.