Monday, October 22, 2012

You and Me

It is Monday again... and today I am sharing another layout made with Carta Bella's Alphabet Junction paper line.    This one is an 8.5 x 11.  Sometimes I like to switch things up.  It is fun working with a different sized canvas, and I love the look of the different sized pages in my albums.  This line is totally cute for a baby, but can easily be used for small kids in general.  Love it!

You and Me:  created for the Scrapbooking Studio


Here are some close up pictures...  I love stitching on my projects, so I ran my machine over this banner to add some stitching.

I used a Studio Calico mask and some white mist to make the big ampersand sign.


Stop by the store to get your Alphabet Junction.

1 comment:

  1. great misting for the ampersand and love how you wrote inside the space as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.