Monday, October 8, 2012

a Halloween printer's tray

Hello, and happy Monday!  To start the week off I am sharing a 7 gypsies printer's tray that I filled using mainly Authentique's Enchanted line of paper.  This was so different than my typical scrapbook pages and I had a ton of fun making it!  Each little compartment was like its own piece of a puzzle that all fit together in the end.  

Here are a couple of detail pictures.


I used a bunch of Tim Holtz trinkets and stamps and the tiny attacher.


Of course I even found a way to use my Cameo on this project.  The little spider web banners were cut using it.

Stay tuned for a couple more projects using this same line later this week... and stop over at the Scrapbooking Studio to pick up your supplies to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.