Friday, October 12, 2012

two Halloween layouts

Hello, I am back today with my last of the projects for the Scrapbooking Studio using the Authentique Enchanted collection.  Two Halloween layouts.  

Pumpkin Carving 101: I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the paper spider webs and then added some stringy spider webs on top, stapling with my tiny attacher to keep it pulled tight.  So many fun sticker embellishments came with this line.  And of course my title was done with my cameo.





Haunted Halloween:  My cameo was a great help with this layout!  Made the title, witch and haunted house.  I added some rock candy distress stickles to the witch to help her stand out.





Stop by the store to pick up your Halloween paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.