Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chic Tags Challenge

Hi there.  This week on the Chic Tags blog, the Sunday challenge was to document a day in the life.  Usually I would dedicate a little mini album to record the events of the day and to hold the pictures, but I didn't have time to make one.  So.... I snapped a bunch of pictures throughout the day and put them together in a little grid collage.  Since all my photos were in one place, I simply put together a layout!  I used my new Neverland Studio Calico kit, a Silhouette cut and of course some Chic Tags to document my day.  And now it is your turn.  Make a layout, mini, or whatever to document a day in your life and link it up to this post.   One random winner will be picked to win the EVERYDAY LIFE II collection before you can buy it.






I hope you can join us... the winner will be drawn on Sunday. Check out the blog for some inspiration!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.