Saturday, November 17, 2012

saturday sketch at Bella Blvd

 It's Saturday!  And hopefully you will have some time to scrapbook this weekend.  Why not try this sketch?  It is up on the Bella Blvd blog today.  Check out the blog to see what our fabulous team did. 



Here is my take on the sketch.  I usually stick to just one or two photos on a layout so this was a little bit of a challenge for me.  Because of that,  I stuck very true to the sketch.  I love how it turned out though!   Hop on over to the blog today to see some detail pics of my layout, read about my thought process and see what the other designers have done.  You will be inspired!  Maybe you will give this sketch a go as well?  I would love to see what you come up with.

Girls' Weekend:

4 comments:

  1. This is really great. I love the stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this sketch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, it is a great take on the sketch and I love the little leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.