Friday, November 9, 2012

i love this picture

Hello!  I am back today with another Christmas layout for the Scrapbooking Studio.  Little snippets of Bo Bunny's Mistletoe was used to put this one together. 


My line of stars was made from a combination of two different sized star punches and some chipboard star pieces.  Some are popped up with foam tape to add dimension.



I love this picture that Noah drew of his grandma and grandpa with me and my brother when we were kids!   A special present for his grandparents.



Hope to see you come by the Scrapbooking Studio this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This gets me excited thinking about Christmas pics I'll get to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Christmas and this layout is everything christmassy to be. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.