Tuesday, September 4, 2012

three


September 1st is a birthday in our house.  Piper turned 3!  She was quite pleased to have a day that was all about her... so I thought I would throw in the potty training on that day for good measure.  There were some tears involved, but for the most part, I think we are in the clear.



Since we are in neck deep with Dora, I used my crafty skills and made my own Dora cake.


Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and there was lots of reading, and playing, and chatting...



The boys were just as excited for her to open her presents...






And the cake was a hit (aside from the candles with fire!).

We had a bunch of rain over the long weekend from that hurricane Isaac, but the holiday Monday was a perfect pool day!  All in all it was a great birthday and labor day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.