Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Exciting News!!!

I've been bursting at the seams with this exciting news and now I can finally let the cat out of the bag!  I am SO thrilled to be a part of this amazing team of designers!  Announcing the 2012-2013 Bella Blvd  design team!  I can't wait to get started!



Here are a couple of Bella Blvd layouts I've recently made...

Surf's Up:


For one of my arrows I made a clear pocket and filled it with confetti.  I love the way the bright colors in these lines looks as confetti... I can see more of this coming in the future.

And I love to layer patterned papers, so here are some banners and stickers layered and stitched.


Reasons I {heart} Summer:

This layout has some random photos of our summer.  A perfect layout for jotting down a list of the things I love about summer right now.  Lists are such a fun way of marking the times...A couple years from now my priorities will have changed, and I am sure my summer favs will be different.



Stay tuned... more Bella Blvd projects will be posted soon!



6 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!!! Congrats!!!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! that is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! OMGosh! Your work is simply divine!! That clear pocket with confetti is so very clever!! I am looking forward to working with you..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Those pages are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Malika! Congratulations! Glad to be on such a wonderful team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Malika! It looks like you have your Bella stash organized and ready to rock and roll! Can't wait for your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.