Tuesday, February 25, 2014

January highlights

Hello... today I have my Everyday Life Documented spread on the Come On Get Crafty blog.  I have decided to change things up a little bit to make this a no stress kind of project for me.  I am going to document highlights from the month rather than each week.  And I have even decided to change up the size.  These pages are altered Project Life Style A page protectors.   They now measure about 10 x12.  I have just sliced off the last column of pockets and then run the page through my sewing machine. 


Left side:

Right side:







I am hoping this helps make this a stress-free project to keep up with for the year for me.  Are you playing along this year with some type of everyday documenting?


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.