Thursday, October 17, 2013

pink with sprinkles on top

Hi there.  Today I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog with an Out of the Box layout.  Here is the inspiration picture.  I loved the quilted rectangles so I tried to replicate them on my my layout.




Pink with Sprinkles on Top:


I made rectangles that were 1x4 and stuck them on another piece of paper.  The machine stitching on top really helped make it have a quilted feel.  Here are some details pictures.  






Check out the Pretty Little Studio blog for more details.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the title and loving the sequins on the ice cream!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Malika!! Love the quilted look, that you re-created on your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.