Monday, May 13, 2013

Currently

Good Morning...I'm back from a week off from blogging.  Things were busy with a few extra projects for National Scrapbooking Day... but now I am here to share some of those projects.  First up is "Currently," a Bella Blvd layout.  All of the designers were challenged to come up with some sort of layout about themselves.  This is what I came up with...

Currently:


I love little vellum baggies flilled with confetti and sequins.


Get to know some of the other Bella Blvd designers a little better starting here.   Go back through all posts on May 4th to meet them all. 

6 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love all those fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of black, it really makes the layout standout! The confetti pocket in the top left corner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you created your currents titles and all the little bits of confetti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this and how you used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout!! Really like it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout! I love the cut banners and how you added the typed answers below each one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.