Sunday, May 27, 2012

Simple Stories Awesome mini album

Today I am posting a few pictures of a mini album I made using Simple Stories Awesome line.  I made a little book to document my 8 year old son... random facts, favorite things, music, colors, teams... all things that will change in a year or so.  It is always fun to look back at what they were like at a certain age.  I try to do a little interview with the kids every so often and this line was the perfect way to document it.  Here is a glimpse of a couple of the pages.  Stop by the Scrapbooking Studio to check out the details of this project and to pick up some paper for yourself.


Maya Road zipper trim around the edge of the album.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.